Our LED Shoes business was started in 2015 and our eCommerce operation has expanded globally to over 30 + countries since than. This was a small dream from one young entrepreneur that saw the potential and reach of online commerce. As we are passionate about the web and everything it incorporates, we decided to create a $1000 scholarship for students who share the same passion for eCommerce and online marketing and want to develop a career in this field in the future. We are happy to continue our annual scholarship which was launched last year. This scholarship is meant to carry on our mission by helping college students reach their education and eventual financial goals.
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Awarded: December 31, 2017
To be eligible for this scholarship students must be enrolled full or part time at an accredited university during the 2017 – 2018 school year. The selected winner of this scholarship will be contacted prior to the scholarship being awarded to provide proof of enrollment. If proof is not provided before the award date a runner up will be selected. Students with an interest in eCommerce who are studying any discipline are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this scholarship students must submit an essay no later than December 1, 2017 based on one of the following topics:
- What do you believe will be the most important aspect of internet marketing in the next five years and how do you expect to harness it to become successful in your career?
- What do you expect will be the biggest challenge for online businesses in the next five years?
Essays must be between 750 and 1,000 words and not previously published in any form. The winning essay will be selected on both quality of writing as well as for providing a plausible and well reasoned answer to the topic selected.
The winning essay will be published on our blog during January 2017. Runners up may also be featured. By applying to this scholarship you grant us the rights to edit and publish your work. Ownership of the submitted work is retained by the author.
Terms And Conditions
- BrightLEDShoes reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
To apply complete the form below.
Starting Date: 29th August 2017
Submission Final Date: 1 Dec 2017
Reviewing of all submissions: By 31st Dec 2017
Declaring the Winner and Mailing the check: By 31 Dec 2017